Im shy and its a problem



I have been seeing beautiful providers for the better part of a decade ever sense I separated from my now ex wife. I have always been shy around beautiful women. They make me stupid. I never know how to communicate with them. It's a problem. Especially when wanting to visit with a provider who does not like to discuss details about a session before it happens. 

There are so many beautiful women whom I would die to meet and share a lovely evening with but I could never bring myself to tell them what I like in person. I feel like I would shrivele up into a little ball and spontaneously combust. 

I know I know there are plenty providers who have no problem discussing specifics after a screening and a deposit are given but sadly some of the most gorgeous women I have been admiring for a while just don't like to do that. 

I want to take this opportunity to say that I apologize for even suggesting such a thing even when I knew that, that was something that made you uncomfortable. I probably will not be suitable for a session with you all but I would like to say that I wish things where different and I was more compatible with you. Alas my shyness is a plague that I continue to battle. I will try my hardest to get better at expressing my wants and desires in a manner that is more accommodating. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name