A Rose by any other name.

 


Olivia Rose and I have been acquainted for some time. I use to watch her on Cam during her Blonde Days it was almost ten years ago. I remember our first private Skype show together. It was on a Super Bowl Sunday. I was a Library Researcher for a University and the Library of course was open that day. I had drawn the short end of the stick to work that day. The place was disserted of course and I decided to just stay and stream the game on my Desktop computer after the Library closed. Well I was feeling aroused and my Eagles where not playing in the game so I thought what the hell might as well lock up early and Jerk it. A few private messages to Olivia and she was ready to skype with me. It was the first of many shows that would subsequently leave my balls completely drained.


Olivia has a rare talent to not only take your kinks and fetishes and execute them but run with them. Her smile, the way she moves her body. and of course her dirty rhetoric are all so flawless that she can send you into an almost comatose state of lust. I think I calculated that I have given this woman several thousand dollars over the years and she is worth every damn Penny. If she was more active on her Niteflirt phone sex line she would need to set up a direct deposit from my bank account to hers. She is that damn good. 

I am a extremely hard man to please sexually. There are few women who have the ability to make me cum in person or over the phone or internet. I think I spend more of my time and money just trying to find women who are able to accommodate me than anything else. You don't know how many times I have hung up on phone sex operators or disconnected from cam shows. Simply because the women I have seen online have just not had the ability to meet my needs. 


Olivia is Truly unique in every facet of the word. You should take the time and do yourself a favor and contact her about her services. She is probably well versed in your particular fetish or Kink and will meet every expectation you have. I swear if she had big fake tits. She would be my one stop shop lmao. I literally would NEVER talk to anyone else online when I was ready to get off. 

She has an angelic smile but behind those pretty eyes are a deviant nature that is so carnal that it can and will devour you whole. and You will enjoy every second of it. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name