Stassi Stassi Oh My



Men of all ethnic backgrounds appreciate women with curves. However if we are going to be honest about it. NO ONE appreciates a woman with curves like a Black man. We love them. If there was a religion centered around curvaceous women. Black men would be at the head of every house of worship dedicated to this divine faith. 

Pawgs would especially be cherished in this belief system because they are uncanny. Pawg's are becoming more main stream every day but they are still not par for the course. There is something about a white woman with tits, hips and ass that will send most black men into a daze. It's like she is the best of both worlds. Creamy, smooth skin, accentuated by overwhelming amounts of sex appeal that coincides with all that thickness. 



If there was a woman who perfectly encapsulated those atributes it would be Stassi Rossi. I have been a fan for a long time. She was one of the first onlyfans accounts that I ever signed up for and I own a few of her manyvid clips. Of course it was a vid of her riding a black dildo. It was the only way I could picture my self with her. I was living vicariously through an inanimate peace of plastic. If I wasn't going to get a chance to see her with a black man like my self. This was the best that I could wish for. 




Now it seems the Universe has paid me back with a little positive mojo. Stassi has currently taken to social media in the recent days to announce that she was making her IR hardcore debut with the black Adonis himself. Jax Slayher. They shot the scene together. One in which I hope had a camera man and wasn't just a POV. However if it was. It wouldn't be the end of the world. Even with one hand on his Camera Jax is still one of the most prolific male talents in the adult industry. Either way you know Stassi Got fucked hard. 

The preview photos and videos she has been posting on social media have been TITillating. I hope the video gets released on either of their Many Vids stores so that I can buy it. if Not I will rejoin her only fans and buy the scene and give you guys a full review. August 3rd can't get here fast enough.  One can only hope that Stassi shoots with a plethora of top Black male talent in the adult industry and this is just the beginning. I would like to See the Prince Yahshua and Rob Piper also give her the business. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name