I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it.



As some one who shares the company of Courtesans from time to time I have made it a policy to never kiss and tell Not without the ladies consent anyway .Some women enjoy their anonymity and I respect that.  So I dont post on the erotic review or any other sites that rate these women. The practice is a little counter intuitive to begin with. Each encounter a woman has with her clients is a Unique one so you shouldn't automatically expect the same things to happen to you that might have happened to the next man. 



Case and point was my recent visit with Jenna Love. Me and Jenna have known each other for about 2 years and she is a phenomenal woman. The last time I saw her was a lot different than the first time... in a good way. This time we where a lot more passionate with each other.



To be frank I had not been with a woman in quite some time so I had some pent up tension to release. I thought i was gonna go crazy on her. But when I saw her the mood was a lot more complex than that. It felt like I was seeing my ex wife for the first time in a long time and I wanted to make her feel as good as she was making me feel.  She set me at ease and we spent most our time making out like high school kids. 




After round 1 we where talking for a little bit catching up. We spoke about a plethora of topics. The protests, the ideological split in the adult industry, my blog and her dipping her toe into the filming aspect of the sex work industry. We then started making out again and that was the end of the session.I swear in another life I would marry this woman. She is such a sweetheart. 

She is touring again and you should not hesitate to see her. She has an onlyfans that you can follow her on as well. Till next time Jenna. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name