Carmella Bing Ahhhh No thanks



When Carmella Bing first got into the adult film industry about 17 years ago she was a firecracker. When it came to naturally busty naturally nasty performers she was the go to girl. after a few brushes with the law She came back to the game last year and is now promoting some IR content she is putting out with some guy name Supreme Bing.

I for one am not going to be checking for any IR content from Carmella. Sorry Love but your best days are well past you. I wont knock anyone that does. But I wont be one. and I know what some folks might be thinking. I am body shaming. That is simply not the case. I don't have a problem with Big girls. Or women who have gotten bigger over time. Angelina Castro is a perfect example of a woman who put on some weight became a BBW but still looks good.

I am not going to be checking for this scene primarily because Carmella avoided working with black men Like the fucking plague and said on the record in a 2012 interview  that she didn't do interracial. Now if she had never made a statement like that then I wouldn't really take issue with her doing IR at this point. All I want performers to do is to keep that same energy. You didn't fuck with us back then why fuck with us now? You can have a change of heart no issue with that. But you should not be able to profit off of black talent when you publicly where on record saying that you would not work with Black talent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name