Sorry Planed Parenthood but....





 My day job will only be paying me for the next month and a half. I have responsibilities to my self and to others that I support. Democrats in congress are blocking legislation that would send money to Americans because It has provisions in it that ban organizations like Planned Parenthood from receiving parts of the stimulus, while businesses like Donald Trump's Hotels could apply for those loans.

This is what I don't understand. Establishment Democrats championed Joe Biden. He is in the pocket of Big business owners. Like Donald Trump. People who own Joe Biden are always going to slant public policy to line their pockets. Even to the detriment of socially liberal policies. So how do you reconcile pushing for a Presidential candidate who is beholden to big business and at the same time. Argue about how Big business is using this crisis to enrich themselves.

A candidate like Bernie Sanders could push for organizations like Planned Parenthood with no hypocrisy because he could be diametrically opposed to big business' interests at every turn.  Joe Biden on the other hand is apart of the same political movement that wants big business to succeed.
You can't have it both ways. liberal causes like support for Planned Parenthood have to go by the wayside. and do not get me confused. I support women's reproductive rights. But I do not care about them to the point where I am willing to sacrifice my own well being. In the grand scheme of things. I am sure women want food to eat and a place to live before they want their reproductive rights.

They should not have to choose between the two. But right now tough decisions need to be made.  And the Dems need to shut the fuck up right now and pass the relief package as soon as possible. It makes absolutely no logical sense to have a Presidential candidate who is supported by the same Billionaires who are crafting this legislation through the GOP. And delay this legislation because you have some sort of righteous indignation about what some of the provisions are with in the Bill.
Nobody cares about Liberal fringe causes right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name