Bad Cop Bad City!!!!




Maybe the most anticipated IR movie this year is about to hit the streets and the buzz around this project has reached epic proportions. For months now you have seen small tidbits on social media. From Prince Yahshua and Jax Slayher as they gave you glimpses behind the scenes of a movie and a Production studio that could potentially change the game.

The movie of course is Bad Cop Bad City and the Studio is Disciples of Desire.
I reached out to the folks over at Disciples to try to get a better understanding of their motivations for shooting in the style that they did and why they got into the adult industry in the first place.

My inquiries went unanswered but from what I have seen. Disciples is most definitely a breath of fresh air. With so many studios who shoot IR on what seems like a wash rinse repeat formula. They are taking IR films to a totally Unique place.

Bad Cop Bad City might only have one scene that I am really looking forward to seeing. the threesome with Angela White. (I normally like my starlets with a little more thickness to them). But I am going to buy this whole project. Because New innovative studios like DoD deserve to be supported.

As soon as I am able I will be pre-ordering this film. Which looks like it could be the start of something phenomenal in the adult industry. Distributed by the Legend Jules Jordan himself. This movie and this studio could potentially start a new wave. and I for one am ready for the ride.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name