Brazzers misses the Mark with Nicolette Shea's first "IR"




I have been a huge Fan of Nicolette ever sense she entered the adult industry, and the fact that she waited so long to do IR frustrated me to no end. I do not begrudge her for waiting as long as she did . However it was just frustrating as hell to lust after some one so much and not be able to enjoy them in content that you watch. So when I finally heard rumors about her potentially shooting some IR content I got giddy like a small school child on Christmas morning.

First you had some photo's that where leaked that had her engaged with Ricky Johnson appear on twitter then I had other sources confirm she had shot a scene. Lastly When she her self came out and confirmed it my anticipation grew even more. I was just playing the scenarios in my head over and over like what would it be like what will her hair and make up be what type of costuming will it be.

When I found out it was an orgy scene I was kind of let down a little bit because I like to see my favorite performers get focused on for the entirety of a scene. and as the case with all Orgy scenes. Any camera man worth his salt is going to go around and try to get each girl in the scene equal screen time.  This scene was no different. Nicolette did not have that much screen time and when she did only a small portion of it was dedicated to footage of her actually fucking Ricky Johnson.

Both Ricky and and Sheabooty are phenomenal performers. They didn't really get a chance to showcase that with each other.  IR's are normally treated with WAY more fanfare especially with a Starlet as popular as Nicolette. If Brazzers was a little more intelligent they would have shot her with Ricky 1 on 1. So they could really take their time and fuck the hell out of each other. But we where treated with only a few seconds of Nicolette riding Ricky in Asian cowgirl. That's it. Nothing more really happened. She sucked him and he ate her pussy from the back but that was all the action in it's entirety.

I could pin a hotter than hell scenerio for another 1 on 1 scene with Ricky Johnson. Brazzers if you need creative imput, I am more that willing to help out. Because the way her first IR encounter on camera was treated was a disservice to all of her fans that have patiently waited maybe not to patiently in my case but you get what I trying to articulate. We waited a long time for this and to just have it be a few seconds long is disappointing. in a Major way.

Kind of makes you think the folks over at Brazzers Shoot IR because it is in demand not because they actually give a damn about the Genre it self. With their resources. Brazzers could easily take over the IR genre if they shot more IR content.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name