Now the Truth comes out.



When I first heard about the Leigh Raven Rico Strong incident I was hesitant to place blame on either party because I didn't know all the details. You had a 15 year veteran in Rico Strong all of the sudden being accused of sexual assault and a some what believable at the time accuser. I wanted to be objective and give Ms Raven the benefit of the doubt. Far too often you see the public ..shame victims of sexual assault and rape. I for one did not want to be one of those people who victim blamed. Or allowed my familiarity of Rico Strong to cloud my judgment.

Even After I viewed the now infamous BTS footage on Mikesouth I still didn't believe Rico Strong was completely innocent because of the possibility that, that footage could have been altered. But the folks over at Mikesouth smelled bull shit from the beginning. They brought their questions of Ms. Raven's story directly to her for clarification. When she could not give satisfactory answers and became completely defensive and combative towards people simply questioning her story I started becoming more and more skeptical in the validity of her claims my self. Then after a Local District attorney would not even prosecute her accusations. More red flags shot up. Now we have come full circle and Leigh Raven has all but recanted her story. But one thing she has not done and that is publicly apologize to Rico Strong.

I have to come to the realization that I was objective to a fault and lacked the courage to call a spade a spade. and I believe in some small part contributed to the conviction of Mr. Strong in the court of Public opinion on this blog. I for one should know better and do better. I have started to make contacts in the adult industry and I should have tried to use those contacts to gain more insight into what the truth really was. For that I would like to issue a Public apology to Mr. Strong. What Ms. Raven did was insidious and totally egregious. To falsely accuse a man of any type of sexual misconduct. Especially with the broader historical precedence of this country in the background. Specifically as it pertains to the false accusations of sexual misconduct where the accuser is white and the elledged perpetrator is black is troubling when you add that implication. Countless black men where killed for simply looking at a white woman at one point in this country. So the historical gravity of what Ms. Raven did can not be understated. Rico Strong was the victim here. I just wonder how many people are going to publicly apologize for what we collectively put him through.
And as far as Ms Raven is concerned she better hope that Rico starts working again. Or he will have very legit grounds for a lawsuit. 

Now Ms Raven is talking about how she was about to kill her self and all this other stuff. I honestly believe she is trying to save face at this point. but there shouldn't be any coming back from this. Her Career in the adult industry should essentially be over.

Comments

  1. Soild blog. As far as her career being over I wouldn't hold my breath after the D.A. announced he was trashing the case her penthouse pet of the month cover dropped. 75-85% white dominated industry I doubt it's over for her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name