LBJ to LA



Took a nap woke up and found out LeBron signed a deal with the team I have rooted for, for 25 years. I have mixed feelings about this. I respect Lebron's game. He is still one of the best players in the game today but he clearly has lost a step. With all the energy he had to use to get to the Finals totally forsaking the defensive side of the ball last year. What does Lebron think is going to transpire when he is playing with this young Lakers Core.

As the Lakers are currently constructed this is not a championship team. I think he believes another elite player is going to sign with him and become a spot up shooter, I don't know if I see that happening. In all likelihood two or three years from now he is going to hang it up and the Lakers will not have added any more banners. Of course I could be wrong and I hope that I am. but something tells me I am correct. And with LeBron on the Roster the Lakers now have no chance at Romeo Langford in next year's draft lottery. Langford has the potential to be the Next Kobe/TMac and has superstar written all over him. The Prospect of Langford with Brandon Ingram excites me more as a Lakers fan than an ageing LeBron James. 

Romeo Langford Indiana University Commit
Has all the tools to be a all time great on the next level

One thing is for sure. LeBron is choosing the hard route to another title. Not the easy one. If he where some how to get through Houston and Golden State and win a Championship he would move to the top of the GOAT discussion and there would really no longer be a debate at that point.So I am going to Sip my scotch, support him and hope for the best. But my expectations are going to be measured.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name