The Return of Tori Black

Hello people as you know I am not really the biggest fan of women with body types Like Tori. BUT to not write about her return to IR and hardcore would be negligence on my part.This will be Tori's second stent filming hardcore boygirl scenes and who knows how long it will last. During her first stent in front of the Camera. Tori was one of skin bizz's most popular stars and biggest advocates for IR.

She really helped push IR into the main stream of the adult industry. She proved emphatically that contrary to the belief of some. You could still have a massive fan base and still shoot IR from day one. She hit the ground running banging out some pretty hot scenes with Prince Yahshua and Jon Jon. I must admit. Her dirty talk was enough for me to get over some the preferences I normally have in the adult startlets I am watching and enjoy some of her work. As I have stated before a dirty mouth on a woman can make up for a lot. and don't get it twisted facially Tori was and still is a very beautiful woman. But like I said i prefer my starlets with a little more meat on their bones.

But Enough about me. Tori has always been brother friendly on and off the camera. She is one of the few Starlets who can really say with some authenticity that she loves black men. In more ways than one. Hope she has a successful run back in the Skin biz before she hangs it up again. I might even sneak a peek at her new Blacked scene.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tara Babcock and people like her Go sit yo asses down some where.

Finally a name